Jay and I have decided to start this blog in order to keep track of our kids’ progress throughout the years, to give them something entertaining (hopefully) to read when they grow up, to keep family and friends in the loop of our daily life and to reach out to anyone who cares what it is like to walk a day or two in our shoes! We hope to keep up with the blog on a regular basis and to entertain you along the way. While we can’t promise anything, we’ll do our best.


DISCLAIMER: nothing in this blog is to upset anyone, it is our thoughts, our interpretation of life and our story… please do not bash us for having an opinion on life!



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy (belated) Irish Day!

Anyone who knows Jay can tell you that he is VERY proud of his Irish heritage.  As a Kelley, you HAVE to be!

On Saint Patrick's Day (which I call Irish Day) Jay informed me that "honey, you get to be Irish today."  I proceeded to tell him "I'm Irish everyday!"  He was quick to let me know that "no, you are Honduran!"  I had to wonder if this man even knows me a little bit!

Anyway, we might not celebrate Valentine's Day, be we love Irish Day!  We spent the morning explaining to Noah that he is VERY Irish and he seemed to be as proud of it as Daddy.  He spent the day telling everyone who would listen that "I Irish!"

I dressed the kids in green and attempted to take some pictures, but of course the babies can't sit up yet, so the pictures just look kind of funny and poor Noah was totally "squished"!














Happy Irish Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment