Jay and I have decided to start this blog in order to keep track of our kids’ progress throughout the years, to give them something entertaining (hopefully) to read when they grow up, to keep family and friends in the loop of our daily life and to reach out to anyone who cares what it is like to walk a day or two in our shoes! We hope to keep up with the blog on a regular basis and to entertain you along the way. While we can’t promise anything, we’ll do our best.


DISCLAIMER: nothing in this blog is to upset anyone, it is our thoughts, our interpretation of life and our story… please do not bash us for having an opinion on life!



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Cleaning... or Spring Playing?

As you can see, this is my third post today.  I mentioned in my first one that we have been busy.  Between feeding babies, changing diapers, doing dishes and doing laundry Spring has arrived and we've been trying to soak up a little sun and fresh air!

My favorite part of Spring is finding these all over my house...

Carter
Noah
Mommy

 Daddy

And these outside...
Caterpillars
 Fence Lizards

With all our playing outside and work inside, a few people have asked me when do I "find time for myself"?  Well, the truth is... I don't, and I'm okay with that.  It is rare that Noah will take a nap anymore on the weekends, but on the occasions that I see this in my house....




I spend the extra time cleaning up from the hour before everyone crashed.  Daddy says I need to learn to let the house go a little more, but it generally looks like a hurricane went through it, so how can I do that?  Two seconds after I clean it, my two year old runs through a room and things are everywhere once more!  It's hard to keep up unless you never stop.  I do Spring cleaning everyday! I guess I do get a few minutes here and there... but spending time taking care of my kids and my house are just more enjoyable to me then spending time alone!  Unless of course it's getting a massage....

So, now that Spring has sprung and the weather is more to my liking... I have learned that if we spend more time doing things like this....











my house will stay a lot cleaner and my big boy a lot happier!!!  Less time cleaning, and more time smiling!  Spring is here and Mommy has decided to enjoy it!!!! (Well... until laundry day at least)!

No comments:

Post a Comment