Jay and I have decided to start this blog in order to keep track of our kids’ progress throughout the years, to give them something entertaining (hopefully) to read when they grow up, to keep family and friends in the loop of our daily life and to reach out to anyone who cares what it is like to walk a day or two in our shoes! We hope to keep up with the blog on a regular basis and to entertain you along the way. While we can’t promise anything, we’ll do our best.


DISCLAIMER: nothing in this blog is to upset anyone, it is our thoughts, our interpretation of life and our story… please do not bash us for having an opinion on life!



Friday, February 3, 2012

Boating, Bathing Suits and Bathtubs

Monday night on my way home from work I was trying to think of something fun I could do with Noah.  Swimming kept coming to my mind, but it was 45 degrees outside and his pool was in the shed!  We haven't broken down and bought a membership to the "Y" yet, so I did the next best thing... I put on my bathing suit, put Noah's trunks on him, filled the bathtub with water and we spent the next hour flooding the bathroom and "swimming" in our tiny tub!

Tuesday night I came home to find this:


Fully decked out in his life jacket, insisting we take the boat out.  After an hour of explaining that it was way too cold to take the boat out, he finally let us take the life jacket off... with the promise of "swimming" in the bathtub instead!  He must have really loved my free entertainment because he's been in his drawer every night this week looking for his swim trunks and asking to go swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment